Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Luggage Tags

We have some good friends moving to the land down under next week. Our family is so sad, but at the same time, so excited about all of the great adventures they will have! Their girls have been big sisters to my kids & Teagan sometimes even prefers "That Daddy" to her own (and old term...now she just calls him Adam). No offense to Ryan...it's just that Adam is a package deal that includes three fun girls and a dog. What's not to love?!

So, since they're travelling during the holidays, and hopefully doing lots more travelling once they arrive in Australia, I thought I'd make them something to help them out during their trip(s). Luggage Tags!

 

I used the tutorial at Skip to my Lou. I used ribbon instead of fabric...less steps, just as cute.

 

Hopefully, this will make their bags easy to find as they sit waiting at the baggage claim. No lifting huge bags just to find they belong to someone else!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am totally making those! They are so cute! You always find the cutest things to make... you want to move to Denver? We could make them together!

    ReplyDelete