Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wow...I actually did something


I had a burst of motivation & finally did something creative!. I had this old #10 can sitting in my office...it's now been "cutified" and for the time being is storing my sewing notions. Just some paper and ribbon. No mod podge involved! (Oh, and the motivation was actually to clean...and my office is now spotless. And since my office was looking so good, I couldn't just leave this can looking, well, like a can.)

PS--to those of you who know me...NO, I am not pregnant.  I promise!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. ha! I was just wondering if you were pregnant! Sorry your sick...can I do anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always doing something adorable!! Love this can!! Wish you lived closer so I could some see ALL of your creations!
    XO

    ReplyDelete