Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pillow #1

Let me preface this post with the fact that I maybe spent 1 hour on projects last week.  Well, maybe 2, but it sure wasn't a lot.  So...now you really know my secret.  I don't craft every day.  In fact if I hadn't finished one of my pillows last week & touched up my newly refinished dresser, I wouldn't have crafted at all.  And I'm okay with that.

  I'm also okay with telling you that while May was awesome, I'm not sure I'll ever have such a productive month again!  I now have to work on some bigger projects--my brother's wedding invitations, a couple of quilts, & fully enjoying this summer with my kiddos.  For now, I have a weeks worth of posts waiting (yes, I could post 3 pillows at once, but what's the point?!).  And then it may be a drought for a while.  We'll see.

Here is pillow #1.  For Teagan's room.  Don't mind that the ruffles are crooked.  I didn't.

Inspired by this.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment