Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A New Home for my Netbook

A little bit of product placement, yes. Because Ryan works for HP. But both of us think his MacBook is far superior. That aside, here is the new home for my netbook from the tutorial found here. I think I'd do it next time more like a diaper clutch or stocking so that the lining inside had more of a finished edge. If I'd noticed the unfinished insides earlier, I may have changed it. But it works for now.

Ryan hopes this little sleeve means I will use my netbook more (instead of commandeering his Mac)...likely, that will not be the case. At least it will be cushioned and accessible on my flight to DC next week!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. just wanted to let you know you WON my challenge for a great co-ed birthday craft!!! be on the look-out for the post on crapivemade. thanks so much for your input! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! You just made my day :) Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, drop me an email at crapivemade@gmail.com and we'll discuss your camera strap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!! Now I really want a sewing machine. At least for a few minutes...

    ReplyDelete